The Transformer The Transformer

nice

Very neat, the only problem is that in the actual film, that car was a Decepticon. More specificly, a "seeker", like Starscream.

JohnnyUtah responds:

christ almighty I bet that info was in the damn NOVELIZATION which i bet you read didn't you. NERRRDDDDDD.

now get out before i stuff your head in a toilet

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Crashes

The Pokémon snap part lags a lot and then crashes flash entirely. Ever heard of fucking testing your flash first?

Pivot Compilation 2 Pivot Compilation 2

Holy shit

I can't believe that was pivot. I don't usually ever give 10 but i have no choice with this one.

Vending Machine Champ Vending Machine Champ

Fail

The game isn't compatible with the latest flash player. Kind of a dumb idea to submit it after that flash player comes out, no?

Water Werks Water Werks

HTML/Silly.gen

Your game contains the HTML/Silly.gen trojan, rendering the game blocked by antivirus programs. If it does not actually contain a trojan, you may have to check what part of the coding causes antivirus programs to recognise this game as a trojan. If it helps in finding the problem: the antivirus that detected the trojan is Avira Antivir.

LongAnimals responds:

Thanks for this. We've been in touch with Avira, and they say they are are going to fix it in the latest update. It's a problem with their software, not this game.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1 Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1

Neat game

Really enjoyed it but... That game-a-month thing isn't really working out for you is it?

Wii Sports Opening Theme Wii Sports Opening Theme

Cool

I like it, you should try the Wii Music theme next :-D

A Pirate I Was Meant to Be. A Pirate I Was Meant to Be.

I looooves me some curse of monkey island.

Fuck yeah, vocals would have been nice though. Like a digital Daftpunk-style voice.

Zelda Theme (Punk Cover) Zelda Theme (Punk Cover)

Pretty much perfect

Very awesome,can you try a punk cover of the eighties transformers theme song some time?

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah sure, thnx for the review!